2. Vegetables, unlike men, never complain about washing.
3. You sometimes get a "thank you" after cooking a meal.
4. Letting the milk boil over won't get you pregnant.
5. Men are used to giving microwave ovens a few seconds to warm up.
6. A cucumber never feels inadequate when it sees a man.
7. Most men can manage to eat three times a day - or more.
8. A meal can last longer than 12 minutes - and you never have to fake it.
9. After a good meal you can make love, but after sex all you get is a cigarette.
10. Food is fattening - sex isn't. (There had to be a reason why sex is still popular!)
OK, I don't really believe that food is better than sex, but it *is* pretty damn close. Plus I'm hungry at the moment, so more interested in food than sex. I've just rung our local Indian and ordered us a full Indian meal: popadums & pickles, onion bhajis, chana puri, chicken biryani and vegetable curry.
I'll go back on the diet tomorrow.