Saturday, February 24, 2007

Best of Brit Blog Awards 2007

I read about the Best of Brit Blog Awards organised by Ask.com and Metro (one of these free newpapers you get outside tube stations so that you can read yesterday's news again on your way to work) in my friend Erica's blog. As far as I know it's the first year these Awards are being organised, but then I could be wrong - I commute by train from a small station which is clearly not considered important enough for freebies, so I hardly ever get to read Metro these days.

Even if you don't have a blog to nominate or vote for, I'd say check the link out. There's lots of information about blogging (how it started, how you can create your own blog, how you can find a blog etc.) as well as links to some pretty impressive blogs. I've found quite a few that I thought were interesting enough to add to my Favourites list.

This post had me laughing out loud.

2 comments:

angela said...

London Underground's excellent, isn't it?
I've completely missed the Brit blogs though did vote for the 2007 Bloggies.
I'll have a look at the links.
Angela

Tinsie said...

Well, it looks as if I've been missing the Bloggies for the last 7 years!!
I've just checked the website and there are some great links there. WOW.
If you don't hear from me for a few days, I'll be busy reading other blogs :-)))))