Friday, February 09, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (again!)

I've been up since 7:00 AM this morning although I didn't have to, purely because I was too excited to sleep while there was snow out there! I love snow, and to get it twice in the space of a few weeks is a real treat. Particularly as this time round there was still plenty left at the end of the day.

Despite the low temps, this poor snowman was already melting by mid afternoon. My friend Pam saw him a couple of hours after me and said he'd lost his cone. I expect by now he's a puddle of ice :-(

Bye bye Mr Snowman! You won't be forgotten.

2 comments:

Erica said...

He is a cutie snowman!! I wish that was more snow left this morning, now it's more like ice. I woke up this morning and went straight to the window hoping that everything would be white again, but no such luck.

Snow makes everything so beautiful and gives me a big happy smile on my face, maybe I should move to Alaska...

Margarita said...

Hey now, there are better places than Alaska where it still snows, and once you are really fed up with snow, it actually stops!