While I'm killing an hour or two till it's time to have dinner, I thought I'd answer a questionnaire about food that I found in Sarah's blog.
1. How do you like your eggs? I'm not that keen on eggs.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? White, 1 sugar.
3. Favorite breakfast food: I don't eat breakfast. At a push, I'll have Greek yoghurt and honey, or a bacon sandwich.
4. Peanut butter - smooth or crunchy? Smooth. On a bagel, with papaya jam. Yummie.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Vinaigrette.
6. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke.
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Soup or pasta.
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Pepperoni or something Greek-style (fresh tomatoes, green peppers, feta cheese and black olives).
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Probably soup. Or sweet and sour pork chops.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Tomato soup like my dad used to make.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? How can food be associated with bad memories?
12. Do any foods remind you of someone? Spaghetti carbonara reminds me of hubby because he used to cook it all the time for me when we first met :-)
Apple strudel reminds me of my friends at uni (you know who you are!).
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? I don't eat lamb and I'm not too keen on artichokes
14. What was your favorite food as a child? Lentil or cheekpea soup.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Nope, my tastes have pretty much stayed the same over the years.
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? I've gone off cheekpeas somewhat.
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: Watermelon. Tomato.
18. Favorite junk food: Chocolate.
19. Favorite between meal snack: Fruit (but I usually end up eating biscuits or chocolate or chocolate biscuits).
20. Do you have any weird food habits? I eat aubergines raw and I like crunchy fruit rather than juicy ones. I love crunchy nectarines.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Pasta or soup.
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Pasta, soup, pizza, cheese and chocolate.
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Medium to hot.
24. Can I get you a drink? I'll have a pomegranate juice or a strawberry mochito, please!
25. Red wine or white? Rose. Preferably White Zinfandel.
26. Favorite dessert? Ice-cream.
27. The perfect nightcap? Coffee with Baileys or spiced Chai with extra milk.
Anyone else want to share your foody thoughts with us?