Thursday, October 11, 2007

Are you a child of the 80's?

Oh the glorious 80's! The decade that taste forgot - but such great fun too. Kathy recommended this quiz and I just had to try it.

You Are 64% A Child of the 80's

Not only did you experience the 80s... you are practically an expert.
You should be totally stoked!

Hey, at least I have one leg in this millennium ;-)

I tell you what made me laugh though: the statement about my mum wearing shoulder pads. Forget my mum: *I* wore shoulder pads. And neon colours, batwing sleeves, tight jeans, hoop earrings, lace gloves, big hair & glasses - the works.

My fave was the sleeves-off-the-shoulder look. Total class.

4 comments:

ShadowFalcon said...

Oh no i got 80%!!! I think I'll still blame my mum for the bad fashion but the worse thing is it seems to be coming back - back brushing your hair and even leggings rename footless tights. Its all a bit scary...

Tinsie said...

80%, huh? Pretty good - although you didn't beat my friend Kathy's whooping 96%!!!

Fashion's always less enticing second time round, isn't it? I look at photos of me in the 80's and cringe. No way am I wearing that stuff again!

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to say something about my awesome musical and fashion sense? HA HA HA
I loooovvved the 80's. No worries, no work but fun times with friends.
We didn't think about environmental problems,saving plans etc...All we thought about was playing in the snow(grew up in Canada) wearing preppy clothes with turned up collars and listening to fantastic music by bands like Journey,Foreigner and my all time favourite Air Supply :-)
Those were the days

Tinsie said...

I'm saying nothing! Hehe :-)