Thursday, March 29, 2007

Where the hell is Matt?

Some of you may know of the dancing-around-the-world videos by Matt Harding. If you don't, check this one out, it's brilliant!



The music is by Deep Forest, a group consisting of two French musicians, Eric Mouquet and Michel Sanchez, who compose "world music" mixing ethnic with electronic sounds.

Read more about Matt and watch more videos and outtakes here. They're guaranteed to put a smile on your face, even if you've had a shitty day/week/month, like I've had.

5 comments:

Margarita said...

As I already told you, I am still laughing with his Acropolis endeavours..

Tinsie said...

Serves him right for dancing too close to the Parthenon :-p

angela said...

You're right I was smiling within 2 seconds.
A great cure for a grey day.
Angela

Erica said...

You were right, it is so cheerful! I hope your day/week/month gets better :) big hug

Anonymous said...

OK people.Raise your hands if you think Matt rules!!!
I think he's brilliant.Do you think he likes older women?We are so compatible as I am right-handed and there are so many things we can accomplish together:-)
Anyone got any strider gum? I've got a craving for it now.