Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm a true Adama

Finally, a questionnaire that matters: you answer 40 questions to determine which Battlestar Galactica character you're most like. Apparently I'm 50% Admiral Adama and 50% Chief Tyrol. I was hoping to turn out to be more like Six, but I guess I screwed my chances when I answered "No Frakking Way" to Q9 - there are many copies. Oh well. It could have been worse, I could have turned out to be Starbuck, which would have been awful for two reasons: a) Starbuck has a destiny which doesn't involve living to be 90; and b) Jasmine may never speak to me again (which would be awful since she's my best friend).

You scored as Commander William Adama. You have risen to your position by being damn good at what you do. Not only that, you have the deepest respect for the people under your command. You may be a little grumpy and unapproachable, but every commander needs to distance himself. Shame that you apply that to your children too.

CPO Galen Tyrol

50%

Commander William Adama

50%

Dr Gaius Baltar

44%

President Laura Roslin

38%

Tom Zarek

38%

Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo)

38%

Number 6

31%

Col. Saul Tigh

25%

Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)

13%

Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer)

13%

What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Thank you, Sarah, for giving me the idea for this post!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

On the other hand, the blasted quiz turned Judas on me! 70% Roslin, 63% Apollo... how lame is that?!

*sigh*... I guess some people have to assume this role...

ShadowFalcon said...

I'm going to have to do that I love the new Battlestar - as long as I don't get Callie!

Tinsie said...

@ Flareman: Politics isn't bad (someone's got to do it) and she's a teacher too (remember what I've said to you before about becoming a teacher?). As for Apollo, awwwww... [Tinsie fans herself]

@ Shadowfalcon: Worry not, Callie isn't one of the options. You're safe :-)