Sunday, September 14, 2008

The alphabet quiz


A. Attached or single? Attached.

B. Best friend? I have many good friends but not one best friend.

C. Cake or pie? Cake, cake, cake. And ice-cream.

D. Day of choice? Saturday.

E. Essential item? Lipstick.

F. Favorite colour? Red.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears, esp. Haribo ones :-)

H. Hometown? London, England.

I. Favourite indulgence? A facial or reflexology treatment. And ice-cream.

J. January or July? Probably January, it's a month of promises (and you still have summer to look forward to).

K. Kids? Not yet.

L. Life isn’t complete without? A good job, a good man and good friends.

M. Marriage date? August 2003.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother.

O. Oranges or apples? Apples. Best thing about autumn.

P. Phobias? Heights.

Q. Quotes? "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" - Sigmund Freud

R. Reasons to smile? At the moment, sunshine does it for me.

S. Season of choice? Spring.

T. Tag 5 people. I'd like to say the first 5 who comment, but I might just get 0 comments. So I'll say - tag yourselves, that's what I did.

U. Unknown fact about me? If I tell you, it won't be unknown!!

V. Vegetable? Tomatoes and carrots.

W. Worst habit? Procrastination. It drives even me mad.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Neither, if I can help it.

Y. Your favourite foods? Pasta. Soup. Ice-cream.

Z. Zodiac sign? My rising sign is Gemini.

10 comments:

Shionge said...

High Five!!! I am a cake person too :D

Kate said...

Cake:Good
Ice cream:even better:-)
Interesting quiz.

Unknown said...

Nice quiz! :-)
The photos of the greek island are just awesome!
Thank you for the nice comment on my blog.
Greetings

Fifi Flowers said...

FUN alphabet tag! Learned some new things about you... and we have the love of cake in common!

stromsjo said...

So gummy bears in January would be the real cigar? ;)

Karen said...

I learned some new things about you! I will post this one whenever I get more than one free minute.

Karen said...

ps Haribo bears ROCK.

Tinsie said...

@ Shionge/Kate/Fifi: You are ladies after my own heart :-)

@ JM: Thanks, I loved your photos too and will be back to comment.

@ Per Stromsjo: Actually, cake is best for January, gummy bears are more of a summer thing. But, let's say I wouldn't be complaining if I had some in January too.

@ Karen: Looking forward to your answers :-)

palmtreefanatic said...

I love ice cream!
Fun quiz of answers!

Tinsie said...

Thanks, Tina!