Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another New Moon trailer

Last June I showed you the first-cut trailer for New Moon, which I thought was pretty good. A new trailer has just come out and this one is amazing! Obviously you can never know what the film will be like from watching the trailer, but to me it looks as if they've done an excellent job of bringing the book to life.



Roll on, November 27th (November 20th if you're lucky enough to live in the States - humff)!

P.S. I've just found out that a Death Cab for Cutie track will be the lead single for the New Moon movie. The song is called Meet Me On The Equinox and captures the mood of the book beautifully. You can listen to it here. I like it almost as much as I liked Full Moon, the Black Ghosts track from the Twilight movie - and I liked that a lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, so far this is the best preview I had seen. They did do an excellent job, the movie is just like the book! Can't wait till 11/20! Ha ha I am in the States and I got to watch it first :)

Tinsie said...

You know, it really isn't fair!! You'll have to tell me all about it the moment you see it - take your phone with you and txt me from inside the movie theatre :-)

Anonymous said...

I'll let you know as soon as I finished the movie :) Be patient my dear!

Tinsie said...

Hmph.