Monday, August 31, 2009

Last day of summer

How can this be the last day of summer? I'm not ready for winter yet. Or autumn for that matter. I need another 30 hot, sunny days before I can enjoy the cold and drizzle and falling leaves.


You Are a Summer Person


You are energetic, outgoing, and active.

You love to be out and about... hanging out with friends or getting things done.

Summer is the perfect time for you to be as hyper as you want to be.

In fact, during the rest of the year you feel half-asleep!

3 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Yep, I'm a summer person, too. Last week we had summer, this week we're back to winter and I have the heating on tonight...it's going to be 3C. Brrr...

stromsjo said...

No need for a test today - I'm an autumn person. September's my month. I used to be the spring:y (is there such a word?) type but then... ta-daa... enter pollen allergy! So nowadays I find spring overrated.

Karen said...

I am a Spring/Fall person. I do love hot days, and I do love snow, but both in smallish doses. It's been blazing hot and miserable here, but today is lovely and fall-ish. I'm going out to enjoy it while it lasts.